Miller Grip - Concrete Temporary anchor
The Miller Grip is a portable and reusable anchorage connector designed for use in concrete applications. A variety of connecting devices including a shock-absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline can be attached to the Miller Grip.
- Miller Grip anchor is inserted into a properly sized, cured concrete hole
- Can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location
- Used for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi
- Available for single user or dual user with temporary static line