Safe at Heights offers a unique range of services in the Height Safety and Fall Prevention industry. We hold a QBCC licence for both Building/carpentry and Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection. We work mostly for Government, councils, shopping centres, body corporates, utilities, property management companies and schools. We are fully insured and guarantee all our work. We are unique as we have a range of skills not found in our industry.
We are passionate about height safety and ensuring that your workplace is as safe as possible.
Please click on our company video to the right to learn more about who we are and how we can assist you.
Who We Are
- We are the only height safety company who does not subcontract out their installations. All work is carried out by our own full time dedicated and passionate staff
- We are the only height safety company whose installers are all trade qualified and experienced carpenters who have been highly trained in height safety
- We fabricate right here in Brisbane all our own ladders, platforms, cages and stair systems. Everything is custom made for your site. Ensuring compliance, quality and safety
- We hold a current QBCC licence for both Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection and Builders(low rise)
- We are fully insured, including Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Workers Compensation
- We provide you with your own full time dedicated Project Manager who will oversee your entire project
- We provide an industry leading 12 year workmanship warranty
- We are 100% QLD owned and operated
- We provide outstanding after sales service. We are always here to help you
- We are the only height safety company that can provide you with your own Height Safety Management and Induction App, tailored for your workplace
Services We Specialise In
- Height Safety compliance audits and reports
- Inspections and certification of height safety systems and PPE
- Design and installation of height safety systems including
- Anchors and static lines
- Walkway and guard railings
- Ladder systems and platforms
- Fold down ladders and hatches
- Rectification of existing systems
- Online Height Safety Induction system (specifically designed for body corporates and building managers who have height safety systems installed)
- Welding and Fabrication Services.
- Building and Carpentry Maintenance Services
- Ongoing free advice line for any height safety questions
To learn more about us and how we can help you please read on below or contact us at anytime.
LEADERS IN FALL PREVENTION AND SAFE
ACCESS SOLUTIONS IN QUEENSLAND
Safe at Heights
Why Use Us?
We do not use subcontractors. All work is carried out by our employees. We are immensely proud of our dedicated team of installers. They are the backbone of our company. We are the only height safety company whose installers are all trade qualified and highly experienced carpenters. And this shows in the quality of their workmanship. Close enough is never good enough for our teams. They are perfectionists who take pride in their work. We regularly receive praise from our clients for their appearance, attitude and workmanship.
At Safe@Heights we believe in providing our clients with the very best. That is why we provide our clients with our industry leading;
Best Product, Best Service, Best Price – Guaranteed!
If you have a comparative quote that is lower than ours we guarantee to beat it. Why? Because we believe you deserve the best and that is what we provide. By choosing Safe@Heights you are ensuring that you get the best quality product, workmanship, warranties, safety and after sales service. To learn more about our Price Beat Guarantee see bottom of this page.
Height Safety. It is what we do.
We are proud to fabricate all of our own ladder systems, cages, platforms and bespoke access solutions right here in Brisbane. We source virgin Australian made aluminium and all designs are engineered to the highest standard. We are able to provide custom solutions for your site which increase safety, efficiency and visual appearance. Our experienced and qualified team of fabricators have undergone vigorous testing by an independent welding inspector who has certified all of our weld procedures. Quality is guaranteed and all our locally manufactured products come with a 10 year warranty.
Height Safety Auditing and Compliance
We specialise in height safety compliance auditing and system design. Our Managing Director Chris Burrow heads up our dedicated team. Having been a former Police Officer he has a unique understanding of legislation. He has completed an in depth study of the current Work Health and Safety Act, Work Health and Safety Regulation, relevant Codes of Practice’ and Australian Standards, so that we can provide industry leading height safety designs and advice.
One of the main issues we see in the industry is the inconsistency of advice. Everyone seems to have their own “opinion” on what is or is not compliant. However the Legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practice’ and Standards are very clear on what is and is not acceptable.
Therefore we guarantee that any and all advice provided by us will only ever be in compliance with relevant Legislation, Codes of Practice and Standards. We will not provide an “opinion”. This allows you to make an informed choice after being made fully aware of your legal obligations. Our Clients find this advice invaluable when assessing their hazards and risks. As a client, you can contact us at any time for height safety advice.
Online Height Safety Induction and Training Platform
We are the only height safety company who can offer you the very latest Online Height Safety Induction and Training for your workplace.
Legally all workplaces must provide training on how to safely use height safety systems and equipment at their premises. Most workplaces fail to provide adequate training due to its high costs and difficulty in delivery.
We have developed an Online Height Safety Induction and Training Platform that can provide this for you.
By implementing our unique Online Height Safety Induction and Training Package you will be able to provide the most up to date information and training on how to use height safety systems safely.
For more information on your legal duties and the benefits of our unique system please contact us and ask for our information package.
Height Safety PPE and Rescue Equipment
We provide and certify all height safety and confined space PPE. You can come in and see our showroom or view our massive range of products on our website.
Thank you for your time today. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how we can help you please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We look forward to working with you.
The No.1 Height Safety
Company in Queensland
Watch our video to discover what makes us unique!
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY!
Send us an enquiry below
Price Beat Guarantee – Terms and Conditions
The guarantee will only apply to a competitors comparative quote that matches our quote in design, type of product, quality of product and quality of install. Comparing design and product is quite easy. However where we see the enormous difference is in the quality of workmanship. So often we find systems that have been installed that are non compliant and therefore not safe. Height safety companies who use sub contractors or installers with no formal qualification cannot be compared as equal to our experienced trade qualified carpenters who are all our full time employees. They take pride in their work. Importantly they are not pushing to finish a job under time to make more money. They are paid for their time and quality. So where a competitors quote matches our quote in these four vital areas, we will beat their price. Guaranteed. Where one of these areas are found not to be equal, we will not be bound by the guarantee. However we will do all we can to win your confidence. Because we know that if you choose us, you are assured of nothing but the best. To find out more about us, please feel free to call any time. We look forward to working with you.